Over 120 Exhibitors – For ALL ages
Bring the Whole Family!
- Free Health Screenings & Educational Info provided by Local Hospital
- Over 30 lectures by Leading Experts in all areas of Health and Wellness
- Fitness Demonstrations-Yoga, Zumba, Martial Arts and More!
- Food Sampling and Healthy Eating Demonstrations
- Fun and Educational Activities for kids of all Ages
- Senior Living
- One Stop Shopping for Health and Wellness Products & Services
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Welcome to the website for the 2nd Annual Fredericksburg Health and Wellness Expo, the once-a-year can’t miss event in Virginia! The 2015 Expo will take place Saturday, October 10th from 10 am to 5 pm at the University of Mary Washington- Anderson Center in Historic Downtown Fredericksburg, Virginia.
The expo is a day for learning about all areas of health and wellness, body-mind-spirit wellness, healthy living, rejuvenating, healing and exploring the latest holistic and green products, fair trade shopping and information. With over 30 lectures & workshops and cooking demonstrations included in the $7 admission, plus access to over 150 exhibits — the Fredericksburg Health and Wellness Expo is an incredible value at a bargain price.
There’s so much to see and do at the expo you’ll wish you had more than one day, so plan accordingly! Be sure to like us on FaceBook for expo updates.
Bring Non-Perishable Food Items & Win Raffle Prizes
All donations to benefit the Fredericksburg Area Food Bank